Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spent the morning playing racquetball at the gym with a friend, after that I went home and got ready to go have lunch with Tiawna and Janelle. We went to Applebees which was completely packed. They were giving veterans and military free lunch. we had a 35 minute wait. But it was nice spending the time with them. After lunch I went home and spent the next 3 hours in the basement, I ran out of drywall so I had to stop and clean up. So 50 sheets and I am still not done. Ugh. I is definitely coming along but I want to be done already. While I was cleaning up the guys from our home builder showed up to fix our back sliding glass door that has been broke for three weeks now. Good thing it was not an emergency. It is very nice to have it fixed it has been an absolute pain getting the dogs in and out of the backyard. Well that is all for now I am beat going to go relax for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment