Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Work work work

At the station today. Started off bad from the moment I walked in the door. We were supposed to have class today and we scheduled our pumper to get work done while we were at class. So of course our class got moved, so instead of being able to just drop off the truck we had to change over to a spare. So we got to move all of our equipment over to a spare, the shops had it all day and come to find out they could not fix anything that we asked them to fix. BUT they were able to fix a light on the dashboard that would not turn off. Big deal.

I have been in a bad mood all day with some stuff that is going on with the kids. I am going to call off from an AMR shift that I am supposed to work on thursday. I am really looking forward to two days off. I want to go in the basement and disappear and just work down there.
An update on the basement I have all of the ceiling done and all of the bathroom is done. I also have all of the room when you come down the stairs done. So it is getting close I cant wait to see it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment